ADR's 10 Rules to Wearing Headpieces
Hats off to Anna Dello Russo, the editor at large for Vogue Japan (and the previous fashion editor at Vogue Italia for 18 years), for her bold ventures into headwear!
The Milanese fashionista and street style icon often wears eccentric hats (like the Alan Journo gilded cherries most recently seen during NYFW), so she came up with 10 rules to wearing headpieces on her blog.
1. GO BOLD, as Miuccia Prada said after her phenomenal show.
2. If you focus on your head, the feet have to be quite anonymous.
3. Don't wear hats everyday! The effect will be stronger.
4. Try the LOOK! At the end, you have to look pretty in your face.
5. The quality of the hats has to be high and refined.
6. FRUITS will be the big trend of next season.
7. MATCH your hat with your dress. This is what Queen Elizabeth has taught us.
8. FEATHERS always look fabulous!
9. Don't take off the hat when you get inside–it's part of your LOOK!
10. When people look at you, just SMILE!
Is this perfect or is this perrrrrrfect for all my Kimeleonaires???